Main Line Railways of North Wales
This is www.2d53.co.uk. Here you'll find photographs of trains on the North Wales main line railways, taken between 1975 and 1983, together with timetables, signal box locations and extracts from official documents issued between 1960 and 1991.
Comments are very welcome. Please email them to
Thanks to all of you who have taken the trouble to send comments - they are much appreciated.
WHAT’S NEW? (Site Last updated 22nd March 2017)
- Another omission - 1991 Sunday Working Timetable and Graph for the Conwy Valley Line added
- Long time gap filled as 1987 Working Timetable and Graph for the Conwy Valley Line added
- 1966 Working Timetables and Graphs for the Cambrian Coast added
- Hebridean Express railtour added to the Blue Pages
- Some ticket images added to the Railtours Blue Pages
All images on this site are copyright Dave Plimmer © 2002-2017 and may not be reproduced in any form without prior consent.