Main Line Railways of North Wales
This is www.2d53.co.uk. Here you'll find photographs of trains on the North Wales main line railways, mostly taken between 1975 and 1983, together with timetables, signal box locations and extracts from official documents issued between 1960 and 1992.
Comments are very welcome. Please email them to
Thanks to all of you who have taken the trouble to send comments - they are much appreciated.
WHAT’S NEW? (Site Last updated 28th December 2019)
- A new Coal Traffic page added for Bangor.
- 2018 track diagrams added for Croes Newydd North Fork SB and Shotwick Sidings GF
- 16 years after it was first coded, the Bangor Yard page gets an update and some modern day pictures.
- Caerwent Cannonball II added to a new 90s Railtours page.
- 1985 resignalling diagram for Llandudno Junction added
- 2018 track diagrams added for Deganwy, Llandudno, Llanrwst, Penmaenmawr, Penyffordd and Gobowen
All images on this site are copyright Dave Plimmer © 2002-2020 and may not be reproduced in any form without prior consent.