Main Line Railways of North Wales
This is www.2d53.co.uk. Here you'll find photographs of trains on the North Wales main line railways, taken between 1975 and 1983, together with timetables, signal box locations and extracts from official documents issued between 1960 and 1991.
Comments are very welcome. Please email them to
Thanks to all of you who have taken the trouble to send comments - they are much appreciated.
WHAT’S NEW? (Site Last updated 14th March 2018)
- A new Class 24s "On Tour" page
- Cambrian Coast Express, Festiniog Explorer and (another) Cambrian Coast Express added to the 70s Railtours page
- Pennine Explorer added to the 70s Railtours page
- Minor corrections on Rhyl and Prestatyn pages
- 1992 Working Timetable and Graph for the Conwy Valley Line added
All images on this site are copyright Dave Plimmer © 2002-2018 and may not be reproduced in any form without prior consent.